Thursday, January 10, 2008

Willie and Frank --

---

Join me in some light reading?

EldonHughes has a new story running over at
I Found A Knife:

Willie & Frank -- Shakespeare and Chemistry.

I also spent part of the week going back to the old school; Raymond Chandler's "The Big Sleep". It's one of Time's all time 100 Novels, written in 1939.

Are you into Film Noir? Open this book, pick any paragraph and read aloud.

"I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. I was everything the well-dressed private detective ought to be."

Classic stuff.

-------------------

Elsewhere -- Ever wonder what happens when you google "Google"?

Besides another tiny rip in the Space Time Continuum I mean? (Click on the link if you really want to. It just makes my head hurt.)

Well today I tried it, and got a story on Microsoft. How the crap does that happen?

Oh yeah... that tiny rip thingy....

No comments: